There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Saturday, April 17, 2010

~~sTrEsS ReLeAsE mAnAgEmEnT~~

I finally got a bloody internet connection of my own..fuh...speed is really Effing fast here woot woot....I will post up on my adventure to Singapore soon but for now....Let me share wiv u something worth reading (As If)...I was window shopping wiv my housemates till i discovered this cool squeezy weezy toy....Kinda useful if ya ask me....They call it a stress release tool n hey...it really works...Just think of that dodo head u hate the most( in my case which u guys already noe by now), and give it a tight squeeze.......The results? Pure satisfaction ppl....

I call him Froggy(duh)...


Initiate position......

AND NOW....






Squeeze..................


THAT WILL HELPS INDEED...FUH...

No comments:

Post a Comment