There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Friday, April 30, 2010

~~ThE fArEwELL~~

P.S/ HEY PEEPS!!LATELY I'VE BEEN RECEIVING SOME DISCREPANCIES AMONG THE READERS N THE BLOGGERS.....FYI!!I M NO LONGER POSTING THIS BLOG ALONE....AS AGREED THAT ALL OF US WILL POST UP INDIVIDUALLY OUR OWN STORIES.......SO I SUGGEST THAT IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, PLS LEAVE UR NAME AFTER U'VE POSTED YA.....I'LL GIVE YA AN EXAMPLE!!!ANYWAY FOR THE REST WHO HAVE YET TO POST UP PLS DO SO AS WE ALL AGREED UPON N I EXPECT US TO STICK TO OUR PROMISES!!!THANKS!!



Moving on, lets do a lil backtracking here....Sorry i've took so long to post this up...haven't really settled down yet but the show must go on.....This was the the farewell dinner i had wiv u guys along wiv Terrence n Choo...Son din turn up coz he went for an operation.....really was a good dinner and i thank u ppl for giving me the best time of my life....so here's d pics eh!!!


Joe wiv his Gay smile....Marty having a period o menopause...
Tripple "D"s..

Marty's period is over now....


NICE!!!

Not forgetting our fallen comrade...ISH ASAL MUKE AKU STIM NI.

This lil bee never fails to sting :)

Nerd alert!!!

Gonna miss u guys a lot...

I never had this opportunity to say this, but i will miss u guys a lot as hell....things are rough for me here without u guys but i noe i can make it through........pls pray for my wellbeing's in Singapore....love u guys to d max.....

-POSTED BY STIFFLER-


No comments:

Post a Comment