There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Monday, April 19, 2010

~~CuLTuRe ShOcK!!!~~

In case if ur thinking otherwise,heck no!!!MY complain here is all bout KFC....I just came back from the mall and i rambled to my house mates on how pathetic it is to not have POTATO WEDGES in KFC..... i mean come on!!!!I went to the counter and asked the dude can i get a potato wedges?He can ask me u mean whipped potato?NO NO sir i wan potato wedges and covered wiv cheese meaning I WAN CHEESY WEDGES U MORON!!FINE I WILL GIVE U THE BENEFIT OF BEING IGNORANT WAT THE HECK IS CHEESY WEDGES....

So i ordered chicken....I DON NOE HOW IT WORKS IN SINGAPORE BUT IN MALAYSIA WE CALL IT HOT N SPICY FOR THE 2ND CHOICE BESIDES ORIGINAL!!!!THE GUY WAS SO BLUR HE CAN ASK ME U WAN MY MANAGER TO ASSIST U???????????THROW ME A FREAKING HEN HERE BITCH I'LL SHOW U HOW ITS DONE GARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!



They don have Cheesy Wedges but they have Cheesy Fries?????????

SERIOUSLY WTH???ITS JUST CHIPS N DIPPED IN CHEESE????FML N IT WAS $3.40!!!!


GOD I MISS HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment