There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Sunday, April 18, 2010

~Ampang and company~ just gotta love it

Saturdays and Sundays used to be dead boring for me. Everyone elses have their own plans during the weekends.. i can't really hang out with my college matties nor with my housemates merely b'cos my College mates have their family day during the weekends or they'll either hang out with their high school mates..apart from that.. transport is a problem.. they're all scattered.. some in cheras, subang, kepong, ampang etc.. Well, my housemates and my bro pula, once i woke up.. the whole house is empty. I almost got used to rotting at home during weekends.

However, this Saturday was a total random one. I talked to Denise on msn and she asked me whether i want to go out for lunch with her.. i was like ' are you serious?'.. she says ' jom, we go eat ramly burger at ampang'.. I replied 'OKAY. sure sure' totally excited. but her lunch was a bit like a tea break. its at 4 pm.. Honestly.. i was starving.. so i made myself a cup of milo first.lol

I waited anxiously for the her to come..And yeah.. she came exactly at 4pm to pick me up with ELMO. ( sorry yea.. i didn't pick up the phone after you called like 3 times- my phone speaker's broken.. so it doesn't ring.. i just vibrates=P




And yeah... i gotta admit that Denise is a safe driver, she drove me all the way to Ampang, having me, coming out of the car without a scratch. Well.. she just need to have practice with Elmo to have the hang of it and everything will turn up just as awesome. winks* We reached our destination at about 4.15pm. The burger stall is situated just right beside Ampang Point. Denise called up Terence Lee who was suppose to meet us up at the burger stall but he ended up, just about to leave his house that moment itself. Denise and I decided to have a stroll in Ampang Point. Having to see and smell more food in there makes us hungrier instead.



This is Ampang Point



Otai Burger Shop- they have their own Otai brand chilli sauce and their own website
www.otai.com.my- amazing

And good old Terence finally arrive. He not only brings himself along but the rain as well.. haha... mesti tak mandi ni..At last, we can have a bite on this burger to fill our hungry stomaches with. Unfortunately, when Terence went there to order, the ABANG BURGER answered us this- 'hujan lar, tak boleh masak , nanti burger basah'. I was like wtf.. is he for real.

RAIN



All three of us decided to go for coffee bean to have a drink over there waiting for the rain to stop. Denise treated me this Hot Double Chocolate... its a blast, totally awesome, nice soothing and warm drink for a cold weather..and i came out with this idea of Terence having his hair cut at Derrick and Teams over here. He hasn't been cutting his hair for ages ( actually i jealous cos i used to have long hairs too) So, Denise and I successfully persuaded him to cut his hair. Even his mom offer him 1k to cut his hair, he mati mati dun wanna cut. LOL. Guess we both can be great salesman and saleswoman in the future=) We went off to Derrick and Teams for his haircut when the rain had slowed down.



Double hot chocolate with marshmallow toppings. nice






After the haircut which is about 6 something, we finally grab ourselves a burger each. Denise and I had double chicken special while Terence got himself a double beef special. We packed them and went to Denise's house to eat. Her mom just got back home as well.


Tempting aren't they. Superbly delicious.. one of the best. Better than Big Mac


We had like a constructive chat together with Denise's mom. hmm..When we're done with the burgers, Terence and I.. or I will just say its me the only one who was still feeling hungry, Terence diet konon, while Denise.. i dunno whether she's lying or not but her hungry tummy were filled after having that burger itself. We went out for dinner at a chinese restaurant- 'Hari-hari Datang Restaurant' with aunty for like a proper dinner. Burger was a stater for me. haha. Denise's dad didnt joined in cause he wanted kfc, and that he'll pack it on the way back home from work. We ate rice with 3 types of dishes, one of them being a steamed spicy catfish?








This is a catfish on a plate. something like what we ate.. just that the one we ate was spicier.



The dinner was utterly satisfying and delicious. Denise perut pun buncit. Me myself, no need to mention.. i added rice. I am a big eater i would admit. We headed back home after that in which Denise dropped me back home safely again.

THANKS DENISE, AUNTY AND TERENCE FOR EVERYTHING! THIS REALLY MADE NOT ONLY MY DAY BUT MY WEEKEND!




ps: terence this is a dogfish. I was serious that time duh

Before i forgot. This dude actually told me the lamest thing i'll ever hear, this is how it goes:
terence: you wanna hear a joke?
me: yea?
terence: A JOKE
me: stunned*



credits to http://deniseeeeeee.blogspot.com/ and other sources for the pictures.

till then. TODDLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment