There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Monday, February 8, 2010

~~STiLL 16 & RuNNiNg~~

Bah hahahahahaha.....age is a scary lil factor ppl....its a sensitive issue for some but let me tell ya this...don ever come to my face and wish me hey happy 20 plus plus....Coz i'll knock ur block off....Help urself to the man n tear all u want, but don even think of telling me happy 20++...just sweet 16 will do yes yes....

So for the meantime happy bday to me...happy bday to me...happy bday to me me me....happy bday to......me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bah i hate Bdays....mine that is...



Happy Bday to me....


CHAO CHAO....

No comments:

Post a Comment