There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~~2 iS BeTTeR ThaN 1.....~~

Happy CNY to everyone...Sorry been missing for these couple of days...Hoho this year has been such a bang and it just keeps getting better and better for us...I told u this is my month rite lol and so it is...I went up to KL wiv my parents to pick up my long-awaited Graduation+Bday present...Gempak.com name tu eh...I always had a thing for Video Cam's and i always envied Alif's....SONY HD tu beb...gambo dier clear menate giler babeng...I just had to get me one of those...

So up up n away to KLCC....SONY HDR-XR520E...i've been courting her for quite some time..I desperately needed it..Hey i'll b travelling around the world so i need a stylish and reliable V.Cam rite if i wanna tape all those beautiful scenes...SAVY?good good...I was even willing to come out some of my pocket money just in case my dad comes out wiv the old EH MAHAL SANGAT LA routine...not today baby...he was in a jolly mood all rite and NOT ONLY did i managed to grab that v.cam home, i also got an Olympus Best Selling Compact Cam fuyoooooooooo.......speechless beb tak terkata...Watch out world...here comes the CAMERA!!!



This is all i need for CNY...

No comments:

Post a Comment