There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Thursday, February 4, 2010

~~HaRd WoRK pAyS oFf~~

Heading to the month of February lol its my TIME so let me give u a peak on wats the latest on me...Yeah been carrying some serious iron these couple of months...A new change, i needed it after a huge turn of events happening around me..It was tough at 1st even to perform a push up lol and don even get me started bout the weights...But i have to thank a huge amount of ppl here for supporting me...

Wat motivates me?Well it all comes back to the core question on who?Well there is no secret..It was always you..Even though u've breathed a new life but i will not lie, that you were my instrumental inspiration in obtaining this so i must thank you for this..Now we can come to the WAT thingy...Simple ppl..for a new self esteem, mountain high confidence and a personal satisfaction on seeing how good i look...Oh please which guy doesnt wan to have Tight abbs?Shirt ripping chest and crystal clear biceps? Imma sucker to this too...It's a men's dream to have a beautiful physique...we just want one so no more questions...

I would like to thank the lads who accompanied me to the gym for most of the times namely Mond, Ju, Nathan, Jay lol n once in a blue moon Terrence, Choo n Son...Its been 3 months of workout and i cant wait to keep this up....




HARD WORK TRULY PAYS OFF!!


5 comments: