There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Friday, December 25, 2009

~~rOtTiNg xMaS~~

Sigh wat a way to celeb xmas....my family left to KL for holidays and i have to stay wiv my irritating sister...its my lil sis bday today ppl and guess wat...she gets an expensive gift...a new phone sigh....w995..close to rm1800 @_@.......and dad just bought a canon 500D. plus a compact cam..i heard he was close to even Snatching a HD tv woh..wth......and i cant even go to my fellow M.O.F.A.K.S.sian's house to celeb xmas coz have to jaga house sigh why why why?and i tot nobody wants to b lonely during xmas....sigh..here accompanying me today is Nickelback's Gotta Be Somebody and Seal's Kiss From A Rose waaaahhhh..oh well just gonna rot here and hope the day past by lightning fast..my x mas sucks T_T....



Can i b any more pathetic on x mas?


some 1 pls rescue me from this hell of misery..



ME RIDING SANTA'S SLEIGH..





Merry Xmas Ppl :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment