There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~~GrAdUATioN fEveR~~

I never dream that this day would inevitably come for me..it seemed so far out of reach, but thank the lord my hard work's finally paid off...31/10/09 would b a date cemented in my long serving memory, knowing that i have finally snatched a milestone of achievement in my life...I've let me folks down throughout my life, haven't been much of a good son to them at all....but i owe them a debt i noe impossibe to repay....

It was a tough course i enrolled in....a kick ass American program wiv a passing mark of 69 for every subject..on top of that, if u fail, u have to pay in USD $ for a resit..nasty....Few would make it....many would pull the plugs after their 1st sem....i'm no smarty, heck i hate studying very much...but i thank all of the ppl close to me for helping pass this test...When the results came out, and i was told i had completed the program, a huge sigh of relief was taken off these shoulders....it gave me another urge to further my studies....Knowledge, it never ends...everyday is a learning curve for us all...I have to say i admire how the Chinese would save all their money during their working days to provive their children the best education...thats a greatest gift a parent could provide to a child....bless u all...

And so...wiv that completed, ur hearing this from me, some 1 who hates studying to d max, saying that learning is smth we cant take for granted...keep on learning..bcoz we all r so ignorant of so many.......................

Cough so moving on haha i headed to KL wiv my parents for graduation..FYI Debbie & I graduated the same year and yes my good old Bud, Mond tagged in...thanks bro....and thanks for the wishes guys.....enjoy the ceremony ppl...





Yes Debbie..We're graduates.....woot woot...




Bro We really have to work on thie height issue man...kesian la skit kat aku...its my special day man lol...


That's wat i'm talking bout bro....yahoooo.....







Empower Your Mind.......



No comments:

Post a Comment