There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Saturday, March 27, 2010

~~My LaSt SoNg~~

.....Walking away from them, one by one after each hug, not needing to shed a tear, because i know that that would not be required...not yet.....I lived my remaining weeks here wiv a meaningful accomplished purpose...They gave me the perfect hero's sending off and i throw my hat to them for that...Having sent them all home with fists clenched, finally needing not to force probably the hardest fake smiles i could pour to my comrades, the burden is lifted, and i may finally, at least NOW, can shed tears as i type this last song of mine, in my home soil....

It has been over a year of chaos, havoc, manic fun and memorable carnage with my fellow combatants....We cornered every free land and plunged our flags into it's earth, we shared our stories to the lands, and our legend's were cemented.."Thank you my friends" is the one gift i can muster and provide to each and everyone of you....Thank you for being there for me whenever i needed thee...The clouds may seem pitch black and the sea's may be lurking with hungry and wavy currents, but i know that i have my sunshiny sunshine along wiv me to sail on course....i carry...i carry...i carry...i carry you people within me.......

...My name, is Ahmad Kamal Bin Ahmad Khidir...and i m proud to say, i m happy to be alive, knowing that i have a treasure irreplaceable to money itself...Forged through the fire and flames...i have my friends.....Its been an honour posting and writing bout you ppl, but as Kamal, and as Borat and Stifler, this is my last song here, in Melaka and...This....is Goodbye..............


........This is Kamal, signing off.........

No comments:

Post a Comment