There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Sunday, March 21, 2010

~~FiNaL fOoTbALL~~

This month is an emotional month for me as i prepare my final days in Melaka...I wanted to make sure i leave this place without a trace of regret..I have to say i m extremely happy how things are going so far...I Met up with the gals from IJC for one last time, i'm making sure i'll smoke that pot of shish till my eyes pop out from its socket, and lastly....so far...i've played football here wiv the boys...one last time..

It was a normal day yesterday( March 20th 2010), i text Choo whether he was going to make it for football o not....Ju, Nathan and Mond a.k.a Snifler(newly profound name) were all busy...Son's out injured so that's definitely a no go...so its just me...Off i went to the field to greet my former Pertamians...

Kick-off resumed and we strutted our thing..It wasn't my best game though..Couldn't control most of the touches, my passes were horrible and i was just off the pace...Despite my disgusting poor form yesterday, i managed to net in 2 goals...The 1st was hilarious as Choo assisted me a simple pass and i just gave a lil touch to the ball...it was just royally red carpet rolling to the keeper..no biggie at all i expected the goalie to save it while i utter a huge sigh..But miracles sure do work its own magic..The keeper missed the ball lol like catching ayam and puff...a goal...the goal was so hilarious heck even i chuckled it off wit the lads..

The second came off stylishly...a veteran uncle skipped past several defenders and slicked in an intelligent pass to me, unmarked, and i smashed it to the bottom left of the goal....That was satisfaction...Overall, it was just an average game for me but yeah i enjoyed it...Choo and i hang out after the game a lil short while, so we were catching up good times...He suddenly gave me a reality check when he asked me today was my last day for football?I was shell-shocked, not realizing, yes yesterday, was indeed my last day as a footballer..in my own ground......how that would suck indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment