There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Saturday, May 16, 2009

~~JaZ & I gO fLirTy aT 1@:3@~~

Now this is huge..like mega huge...wat the hell..its history in the books baby....Have u ppl ever heard of Flirty At 10.30 from Fly Fm?Yeah we've don that too ppl yayyy...We made it to Flirty and won some spectacular Merchandizes wooot wooot....

I was sitting with the lads one nice day till Jazel gave me a rang n told me that she signed up for Fly Fm's Flirty at 10.30..i was like wow thats great babe good for u....So who's in it?when she told that it was between me n her..i was like hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha going through my headdd hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....oh wow how did this come about?Wat the heck.. she seemed so serious bout winning this thing so yeah i was willing to help her out...

So we waited very very long for them to call us...i could still remember the times when i had to wait 3 hours in front of the phone...but when the time came...oh my..i m still speechless i cant believe we were actually live in front of millions of viewers...oh my i m going to faint here....we won 4 premium passes to watch Angels n Demons plus some extravagent merchandises from Sony Pictures...seriously i m goin nuts here...




Hafiz talks to Jazel:



This is my part..lol:





Awesome, cute, crazy, romantic, madness n marvellous....i'll never forget this....

No comments:

Post a Comment