There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Sunday, May 31, 2009

~~A GaP oF GeNeRaTiOn~~

I hate my life....just when i tot i can keep up with my old man n look him in the eye n say hey, i m cool, i was totally wrong..n that's y i hate the truth...sigh....1st of all, i have a major confession..i m totally so so in love in playing the guitar...yeah that's rite ppl i m a guitarholic now buhuhuhu....so one day Ju n i had reached some mutual agreements on when n how much will it cost for my classes...

Here i come baby with my new found mojo...my lil sister was in total aw when she witnessed me plucking some amateur keys of Eric Clapton's Tears In Heaven...my other siblings would continue to admire me being on the red carpet..all till sudden when i left the guitar for just a short while to check on the kitties... then came my dad, the show stopper whom i now must climb an everest to even reach his status, took that blasted instrument n started to play some breathtaking chords of his own...

Daddy, i din noe u still had that mojo that i m yet to obtain...he was like stealing all the lime light away from me...no no no....god he can play any song guys...so i dared him to play Ryan Cabrera's True, he din have to look at the chords...just by hearing the song he can noe more o less how to play the whole damn thing....gahhh..dad, u wait, JULIAN, SON, BRING ON THE TRAINING BCOZ I M GOING TO HAVE A SHOWDOWN HERE........ARGHHHHH



No no no thats my guitar u old man give it back....wuhuhuh...


Just look at him....closing his eyes n playing the chords....gosh even after 20 years..u still have it in u huh dad



I WILL B NUMBER 1....I WILL...IN 20 YEARS PERHAPS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment