There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~~R.I.P dEaReSt pLuCkY~~

Please forgive me guys, i know that the sole purpose of this blog is to tell the story of the lives surrounding the M.O.F.A.K.S, I was about to post something new too, but there has been a sudden rush of emergency...i lost someone very dear to me..it was today when i just sent Jason n Julian from a friend's house..i saw a little figure whom i recognized, crawling the remaining life it has left in it.i noticed a cold chill running through my spine...and when i saw her rite in front of my very own eyes, i was crushed...My pet kitten, Plucky was lying almost dead on the streets..

I went to her aid, i knew it was too late...but i was in denial, false-believing that my dearest Plucky would still live.."she could make it" i said..but i was kidding no one but myself...My dearest Plucky could still recognise me, It reached out to me...licking my guilty fingers...it was coughing out a serious amount of blood...Painful tears filled these cornea's...my lips were numb..the beating of my heart grew louder...God Please don take My Plucky away from me...

I praise my dear Plucky....she was able to carry her wounded head high enough..high as any wounded animal could bear...look me up in the eye....and echoed out a painful, little 'MEOW'...not long after that, she would die peacefully on the palm of my hand...Crushed..Broken was i...I knew instantly from there onwards, i had to turn to my Faith n accept that everything in life will not last forever...My self-denial slowly faded away, by now i would accept the fact that My Plucky was no more...she has joined the Heavens..i carried her back to my house...still weeping.....

I informed my parents..they were stunned...my mother broke a glass when she heard the news...they were out shopping..I brought my Plucky to Her mother, Precious, oh she was devastated alright....even animals have feelings....her siblings would follow their mother moaning the death of the eldest among the siblings...Prat, definitely was the one in deepest of heartache...Soon after my parents returned...i could not hide my sadness...there was nothing to hide for.....they wept with me.....Einil, my younger sister almost went to depression..after all she was the nanny....

How ironic fate works...this morning my father just took some pictures of our beloved Plucky..she was still energetic and cheerful...no one would expect this to happen...she met with an accident i guess...a motorist i suspect..it couldn't have been a car.....



This was Plucky..kept safely in a cage...




A Video Sample taken when Plucky was still alive:



These were pictures taken this morning....she was still fine n cheerful....



Playful as always....she was d bravest among all siblings......


A tender moment as Precious showering some motherly love to Plucky...



THEN CAME THE DEATH....


The fatal death...Prat was just too emotional....He would not leave Plucky..




My siblings preparing a proper cemetary as Prat still looks on...


The ravaged scars upon Plucky's body....












DEAR PLUCKY...U WERE ALWAYS N WILL FOREVER B LOVED....REST IN PEACE...I WILL SEE U ONCE AGAIN..I M SURE....WHEN WE MEET IN HEAVEN....R.I.P PLUCKY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment