There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Monday, August 1, 2011

~~RoSe MeETs ThE mOFaKs~~

For those who were asking and speculating, yes yes i will end this drought of undying questions since i m so awesome and famous kehkeh...I am with this awesome(face it, she's not an awe-kamal-some but who can b besides urs truly woooly?? ) babe from Penang, named Rosalyn..It was rollingstone fast how we met n the next thing u noe eh...she's my hummingbird already lol :)

I first met this damsel in distress from a karaoke session..Peh she made me sat stone cold on my chair when she serenaded an Alicia Keys...We had lotsa duets together too owh....Anyways long story cut short, she's mine now n i ain't sharing lol...2 days after the twins party, my hummingbird made a trip to Melaka to come n c me and the gang...Off to Umbai we went for a makan n yesh yesh...WE CAUGHT A FISH!!!!!PUZZLED?THAT STORY..IS NEXT :)

For now, picture time peeps :)



Hopelessly in love till i can't open my eyes :)

Shhweeeetttttt :*



One for the books peeps...

Don go away..coz smth fishy's comin up :)
-Posted By Stiffler-



No comments:

Post a Comment