There's always someone thinking of you, no matter what time of the day. But before we all reside for sleep, ill be thinking of you..

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe

M.o.F.a.K.s 4 LiFe
Children of the yesterdays..Equilibrium of The tomorrow....


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~~aU rEvOiR KeLiSa~~

Journey to beyond any boundaries, u ventured everywhere with us, u could have brought us to Singapore if u wanted to, a faithful companion u've been, u were known as our Batmobile, perhaps u were the 11th M.O.F.A.K.S that we never even realised..

He dominated most of the North parts of this country, u 1st debut to my life in 2005, u were faithful to us for 4 yrs, i could remember while we were the ones feeling the chills upon visiting the graves, u were our messiah, when we met coast to coast with KLCC u were there too, u were there all the time for us...

It was a shock for me when my brother told me that our dear Friend has reached the peak of its life and its time to give way..Devastated, broken, there was nth else but to accept the fact that His time was over...In its final moments with us, i decided to bring Him for a final dance on stage, it definitely rocked, it gave us the ride of our life, wit Ju and I taking some spins, that was the least proper goodbye we could do for u my friend.......




Ur the best my friend, we will miss u...


This view is just too much to bear....farewell my frend...


KELISA-2005-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment